October 03, 2011

Day #3

                             






               {A picture of the cast from your favorite show.}


I absolutely adore this show, and have since I was probably still in diapers. There is nothing that can make you laugh quite like an onry little old woman who has no problem letting everyone know what she thinks about everything, and who doesn't hesitate to put someone in their place as the situation calls for it. It only ran for 5 seasons and hasn't had a new episode on the air in almost 20 years, but it's still one of the most re-ran sitcoms on t.v.




On another note, husband comes home todaaaaayyyy! I'm a tad excited about this, as I fully detest sleepimg
by myself. That whole "scared of the dark" thing is a really big pain in the ass when you're home alone for 3 days, which makes me grateful that it's *only* for 3 days. Oh, and because I didn't want to be bored in those
couple of days? I completely redecorated the bedroom. It may or may not have taken me 5ish hours to get four shelves up(the screw anchors and I had issues last night-they didn't want to stay in the wall :-/), but damnit it got done! And it looks pretty awesome, if I may say so myself(and seeing  as how this *is* my blog....I may.). Funny how things like new wall decor, bedding and taking a vanity mirror out can change a room so much. It was much in need of some brightening up....happy to say that is exactly what it got :)  Now all that's left is a few quick changes to the living room and the house will be done. Then again, knowing our luck, as soon as we get it *all* done, THAT will be the time that we're told we're moving....HA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment