October 10, 2011

Day #5

I've been slacking a bit the last few days on this challenge thing....forgive me, I've been sidetracked :-)




                             {Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory.}






Anyone who knows me even a little bit, knows how much I love & adore this man, his music, and the way
he carries/presents himself.  I could pick pretty much any Garth song, and as soon as it came on, could probably describe a vivid memory of what it reminds me of as far as being back home and growing up. I was pretty much raised on Garth, and Lord-willing, our children will be the same. Not to mention, the man is well into his fifties and *still* rocks  out in his live show....it was money well spent ;-)



{This last one was outside of the arena in Nashville the night that we saw him live.....you know Garth is in town when the crowd *outside* of the arena waiting exceeds the number of people*inside* actually getting to watch him! :-P }

1 comment: