October 02, 2011

Photo Challenge



          A friend of mine told me about this project the other day...A photo a day, for 60 days, with some type of question to go along with it as a blog post each day. Usually, I'm not a big fan of these types of posts and lists and whatnot, but I looked at the questions and thought it might actually be kind of fun to just go along with it & try it for the next 60 days. I'm a bit late with the first one today, but better late than never-or so I'm told :-p



                .......:60 photo challenge:.......

     {Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.}








                                    {15 Facts}



 {1} I married the love of my life less than one month ago, on September 7, 2011, which was also our 2 year anniversary, and after surviving 2 years, a year-long deployment, and a whole lot of bull crap.....I am happy to say I have never been more sure of anything in my entire life :-)


 {2} I adore our fur kids, Franklin & Mollie. They & my husband make up my entire world, and I love that they are so silly & make me laugh so much.


 {3}We  only live in Texas because someone blew my husband up. I hate this state, but I am slowly adjusting and learning my way around. It's far from my favorite place I've lived in, but I'm doing my best to make the best of it, even if I complain a lot(and trust me-I do!).


 {4} I am ridiclously terrified of the dark. 

 {5}I'm also ridiculously terrified of airplanes. I love travel & would love go overseas one day, but I am so utterly scared of airplanes that I cannot bring myself to set foot on one at any point in the foreseeable future. It's not so much as the plane itself I am afraid of, but the fact that your 35,000 feet in the air....and there is nothing underneath you, aside from a 35,000 foot gap between you & the ground, and if that plane should for any reason, drop out of the sky, you are pretty much screwed. Yeah-it's definitely the crash that scares me more than the plane.


{6} I get annoyed extremely easily. It's something that I work on everday, but sometimes I can't help but get worked up over stupid things. 


 {7} I favor animals over people, any day of the week. There is a quote that reads something along the lines of  "I want to become as good of a person as my dog thinks I am"....Dog are extremely forgiving creatures and are content with very little. If the entire would could function the same....I imagine we would live in a much better place than we do. But the fact is, is that most people I've come across are for the most part, worthless & selfish, and if that is how most people are....I would rather hang out with my fur babies.


{8} I moved away from "home" in Oregon when I was 19.....I've never really missed it there.


{9} The fact that my husband is in the army has forced me, more than once, to try to imagine what my life would look like without him. When I first received the phone call informing me he had been wounded, I thought he was dead before I was told exactly what had happened. I hate the fact that I am 24 years old and have to think about things like that. We are young & should be worrying about what we have ahead of us and what we want to do with the rest of our lives together, not about things like the possible death of the person I 
adore the most in this world. 


{10} I would love to go into journalism at some point before too long. There are way too many stories in this world that need telling. I have a few more courses to finish up, and then I will be starting school for it :)


{11} I love small towns, and can't imagine raising our family anywhere but in one. 


{12} I'm a complete sucker for some blue jeans, a pair of cowboy boots and a cowboy hate. Jeff wears blue jeans and his boots almost daily, but when he throws his hat on? Oh dear........that's just game over :-p


{13}  I love photography. The fact that you are able to capture a single moment in time and keep it forever is something that kind of amazes me at times.


{14} I get bored super easily, and super quick, which causes me to constantly find new hobbies and keep things to occupy me in our home at all times :) 


 {15} I'll use any excuse to go to the coast, even if it's just for a day. It's been a few years since I've lived in a place where I can just drive a couple of hours away and be at the beach, but now that we are not too far, I take every opportunity to go. I love how quiet and peaceful it can be, and how relaxed it makes me to go and spend a little time there. We started fishing off the pier there not too long ago-there's nothing quite like kicking back with a beer and waiting for something good to jump on the other end of that line ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Love your facts twinny- didn't know most of these things, I wrote mine today too, go check it out and tell me what you think! I tried to share less obvious facts this time, not the same old 15. :)

    ReplyDelete