October 04, 2011

Day #4.

                                           {A picture of your night.}


     This one, to me, seemed a little vague. So, since it is currently almost 11am, and certainly *not* nighttime, I decided to just do a photo of one of my favorite nights :) 




                  


      I took this photo at the beginning of this night. There's a pier down at Padre Island-a few hours from where we live and visited on this weekend-that you can rent poles at and fish off of 24/7. We didn't get the idea to go until late that afternoon, and we wound up sitting there most of that night, just fishing and relaxing and enjoying each other's company while we waited for something to bite on our lines. We ended up catching nothing but a bunch of little fish that we got off the line and tossed right back in. I've never been too big on fishing because it always seemed boring, and maybe a little gross to me(really, who wants to bait their own line and then sit there and wait and wait and wait? :-p), but after that weekend, I think it's definitely something we will be doing more of in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment